We have an impressive selection of fashion and designer frames and sunglasses for your entire family, including:
- Airlock and Puma
- Calvin Klein
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Giorgio Armani
- Hugo Boss
- Juicy Couture
- Kate Spade
- Marc Jacobs
- Ray Ban
- Salvatore Ferragamo
A few frame options you might consider:
- Titanium: the lightest metal in eyewear. If weight matters to you, chose these lightweight titanium frames. The metal is also a strong, durable material that holds up well. An added bonus with these frames is that they are hypoallergenic.
- Flexons: metals with memory. These hardly ever break. They are bendable and they spring back into the original shape after being bent. Durable, good for active kids and adults.
- Rimless: these frames have the least amount of metals or plastics that holds the prescription lenses in place. There are no heavy rims to hold the lenses. Instead, the center bridge and the two temple sides attach to the lenses through holes drilled onto the lenses. They are very light weight. So, if you want the lightest possible frame, you would look for a rimless titanium frame.
We all have different vision needs and our office offers a wide variety of specialty lens options:
- Progressives (no-line bifocals)
- Computer Progressives
- Reading glasses, and driving glasses
- Prescription sports and swim goggles
- Prescription sunglasses
- Prescription safety glasses
These lenses can be made thin and light-weight. The higher the index of refraction, the thinner and lighter your lens become. Standard plastics have an index of 1.498. You can order thinner lenses of indices ranging from: 1.56, 1.586, 1.60, 1.66, 1.70, and 1.74. All thin lenses come with UV coating and SRC (scratch resistant coatings).
Other lens options include: Transitions (darkens outdoors and clears up indoors), antireflective coatings, mirror coatings, polarized lenses, among many other options that can be added to your lenses to enhance performance and appearance.
We offer a wide range of contact lenses:
- Keratoconus CL
- Pediatric CL
- Color CL
- Dailies CL
- Soft toric (astigmatism CL)
- Bifocal and Progressives CL
- RGPs and other custom CLs
We have a large stock of trial contact lenses in our office for your convenience when you need temporary replacements or when you wish to try out different types of contact lenses. We also have disposable contacts to dispense on the same day of visit.